25.2.16

Survey for my BLOG!!!!!! + Quote of the Day challenge

Hello! So I was reading Blogs by Kids and their latest post was a survey for the blog. After completing it I thought why don't I do a survey for my blog. So guess what I'm doing! A fashion post. Obvs.



I would really like it if you could give me some feedback! Moving On. Quote of the Day challenge. Here are the rules:

Post a quote a day for three days
Nominate three new people each day
To those who are nominated: you don’t have to post for three days in a row if you don’t want to, just make sure you do it for at least one day to pass on the challenge.


This is my quote of the day *cues drumroll*
.


I tag:

What Lexie Loves
Dani Jones
Amelia Grace




3 comments:

  1. You found an awesome quote! :D I'll go do your survey right now... :)
    ♥Megan
    abarefootgal.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cool Ines! Sadly I wasn't tagged, but can I still participate xD Took your survey by the way!

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my posts! It really makes my day! But just remember, unicorns and narwhals like it positive! :)