29.4.16

100 things that make me happy!!

Hello everyone, today I will be doing a post on 100 things that make me happy!!!! Please excuse if I repeat any.
 
Image result for happy
 
A new book from my favourite author. Watching the sun go down. Holidays. Chocolate. Hamster. Passing a test. Sunshine. Rainbows. Unicorns. Tinc. Smiggle. Watermelons. Pineapples. Birthdays. Christmas. Easter. Going round to BFF's house. Taylor Swift. Shopping. Presents. Finishing a book. Reading with a hot chocolate cozied up in bed. Watching a film. Dancing to music. Nice comments from you guys. Mail in the post. Balloons. Hug from mum or dad. Blogging. Family dinners. Playing with brother and sisters. Playing cards. Weekends. Swimming. Lie-ins. Crafty things. Gadgets. Biscuits. Sweets. Parties. Peeling scabs! Colouring. Snuggling up with toys. Having fun. Laughing with friends. Playing guitar. Watching Modern Family. Winning something. Sleepovers. Good dreams.
 
Daydreaming. Discos. The smell of fresh bread. When the blossom comes out. When I get to meet an author. Colourful stuff. Quality time with sister. Finishing a hard piece of homework. The word fizz. Making mum and dad happy. Seeing photos of me as a child. Swimming in the sea. Eating warm melted chocolate from my chocolate fountain. Baking. Learnt something new and interesting. Bowling. 10p machines. Jamming to music in my room. Finding out my piggy bank is full. Cute animals. The idea of world peace. Summer Holidays. Barbecues. Beaches. Rounders. Praise. Optical illusions. Slippers. Velvet. Green. Knowing I'm safe. Nailing a new hairstyle. Picnics. Remembering happy memories.. When I've helped someone. Pretty flowers. Discovering a new food that is nice. Creating a piece of work I'm really proud of. Playing in the snow. Football after dinner. Going out for dinner. Chocolate cake. Beating my high score on a game. Passing a hard level on an addictive app. The idea of sunrises. Brioche. Inspiration. Full English Breakfast. Doughnuts. Emojis!
 
Wow. Wow. That is hundred things that make me happy. Do any apply for you? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my posts! It really makes my day! But just remember, unicorns and narwhals like it positive! :)